Main Contents

The Three Temptations Of Christ

Brother Nathanael Channel, BroVids

The Three Temptations Of Christ
July 12, 2018
©

Watch On +BN’s Own Channel ‘Censor-Free!’ HERE!

Thank You Humble Servants Of Jesus Christ!
___________________________________

More +BN Vids!

Messiah Came To Conquer Death Here

Refuting Jews For Judaism Here

How To Preach Jesus To Jews Here

Who Is The True Israel? Here

Jews Without Jesus Here

Why Jews Must Believe In Jesus Here

My Journey Into The Orthodox Church Here

The Four Curses On Judaism Here

Why I Left Judaism Here

Why I Believe In Jesus Christ Here
___________________________________

Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation!
Br Nathanael Fnd Is Tax Exempt/EIN 27-2983459

Brother Nathanael @ July 12, 2018

46 Comments

1. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:06 pm

Text –Text– Text

The Three Temptations Of Christ

Forty days in the heat.

No water, nothing to eat.

“The wind blows where it wills,” Christ said of the Holy Spirit, “you hear the sound thereof but cannot tell whence it comes and whither it goes.”

And it was that Holy Spirit Who drove Christ into the wilderness—leading Him to a place others shun—and there, in the desert heat, He fasted.

Some, at times, have long desert experiences.

And when all hope is gone, and expecting consolation, instead, the devil comes.

[Clip: “If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.”]

By showing Satan He had power over him, Christ might have been tempted to turn the stone into bread—hungry and vulnerable as He was—and satisfy His hunger and His ego.

He didn’t take the bait. His mission as Messiah was to suffer and conquer death, not make a display of His divinity.

Satan tried again.

[Clip: “If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down, for it is written, ‘He shall give His angels charge concerning thee and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.’”]

Forced to prove His relevance, and not, as it was His mission as Messiah to abide for a time in human weakness, Christ refused Satan’s 2nd Temptation.

Last try.

[Clip: “All the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them, all these things will I give, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.”

“I’ve examined Him before you and find no fault with this man touching those things where of you accuse him. I have sent him to Herod. HE has found that NOTHING worthy of death has been done. I will therefore chastise him and release him.” “NO, shouts, NO!” “What shall I do then with Jesus who is called the Christ?” “Crucify Him. CRUCIFY HIM!”]

There are many ways to sell one’s soul.

For satiety, glory, or greed; Christ rejected all three.

But there’s a last temptation for you and me.

We can embrace Satan and all his works, and throw our lot with all his demons…or follow Christ and fight His enemies.

It’s a long war.

Those who take up arms then put them down cannot be saved.

2. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:07 pm

Watch This NEW Video Worldwide & In All EU Countries CENSOR FREE:

“The Three Temptations Of Christ” @

This is my STATE-OF-THE-ART Video Platform AND I OWN It! It Bypasses ALL Jew-Censorship.

ALL Jew-Ruled EU Countries Can NOW View ALL My Vids Without JEW-CENSORSHIP! @

3. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:16 pm

Dear Real Jew News Family,

If you like my Videos & Articles please help me continue.

Donate by GoFundMe (User Friendly!) @

Donate by Click and Pledge @

PayPal Friendly @

MAIL: Brother Nathanael Foundation; POB 547; Priest River ID 83856

God Bless Us All! +Brother Nathanael

ALL CASH DONATIONS COME IN SAFELY

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

4. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:16 pm

My Videos Are ALSO Posted Here! @

5. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:17 pm

Dear Real Jew News Family,

If you like my Videos & Articles please help me continue.

Donate by GoFundMe (User Friendly!) @

Donate by Click and Pledge @

PayPal Friendly @

MAIL: Brother Nathanael Foundation; POB 547; Priest River ID 83856

God Bless Us All! +Brother Nathanael

ALL CASH DONATIONS COME IN SAFELY

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

6. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:18 pm

Kick Off!

GoFundMe +BN Campaign! @

Let’s Keep A Good Thing GOing!

7. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:19 pm

Kick Off Stuck In The Mud

This is TYPICAL for my funding efforts. Par for the course. Why are so few donating to me? Why has funding over the years diminished when I’m working harder than ever? ANYONE?

GoFundMe +BN Campaign! @

Donate Via GoFundMe

Let’s Dig This Good Thing Out Of The Ditch

8. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 2:23 pm

Dear All,

This Vid turns the corner for me. I’m NOW in this thing for KEEPS.

I’m looking for some MAJOR benefactors who can fund me with significant dollars.

If you’re willing to come along side of me in OUR fight, please email me at:
    bronathanael[at][yahoo]dot[com]

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

“The Brother Nathanael Foundation” @

Mail:
    Brother Nathanael Foundation
    POB 547
    Priest River ID 83856

9. Cornelius July 12, 2018 @ 3:09 pm

Exactly, if you call yourself a Christian you answered the call.

Now don’t back down!

10. Tina July 12, 2018 @ 3:49 pm

Thanks for giving Jesus His well deserved position, as the Messiah, and not just a prophet as too many are led to believe by Satan.

Keep up the good work and God bless!

11. Greg Smith July 12, 2018 @ 5:12 pm

Brother Nathanael –

I would like your take on this pipeline from Russia to Germany that Trump is referring to. It sounds like a legit issue.

God Bless!

Greg

12. Seek The Truth July 12, 2018 @ 6:36 pm

I resisted the Devil’s temptation twice; yesterday and today.

Yesterday, I went to McDonald’s and as I started to walk out a man approached me and said that Germany was controlled by Russia. Rather than jump on the Russia hating band wagon I told him that Germany was controlled by Zionist Jews and instead of getting angry at me, he started talking about how Jews were taking over his business in Cincinnati. I was pleasantly surprised and told him they are ruthless.

Today, I listened to the Rush Limbaugh radio show which had a guest host who received a phone call from someone who sounded like a Jew. The caller immediately accused Russia of being a Catholic mafia state and Putin was the top Mafia oligarch. I knew that the Devil was tempting me.

So I turned off the radio and told myself that some Jews denounce everyone but themselves. They seem to have a special dislike for Catholics for some strange reason. Rush Limbaugh never mentions that Zionism and Communism were invented by Jews and they killed a awful lot of Russian Christians and Zionist Jews promoted every major war in the past 100 years to take over the Holy Land for “Greater Israel”.

13. dave July 12, 2018 @ 6:49 pm

“The Zionist Myths We Live Under”

14. Eileen Kuch July 12, 2018 @ 7:57 pm

Br. Nate,

This Video on The Three Temptations Of Christ is quite a story, and you made it precise and to the point.

Jesus went out to the wilderness to prepare for what was to happen to Him some 40 days later. He went there to both fast and meditate, but the Devil appeared and tried tempting Him away from His preparations three times.

Satan told Him, “If you are the Son of God, turn these stones into bread,” and Jesus replied quite succinctly, “Man does not live by bread alone.”

Satan then took Him atop the Temple and told Him, “If you are the Son of God, cast yourself down, and the angels shall catch you and bear you up under your feet, lest you stump your foot against a stone.”

Once again, Jesus rejected the temptation.

Last of all, Satan took Jesus to the top of a mountain and showed Him all the riches of the world and all the cities and towns, and said, “All of this I shall give, if you kneel down and worship me.”

Jesus replied, “Begone, Satan, and return to the depths of your dwelling place, for you shall not tempt the Lord your God”, and the Devil quickly left.

This is quite a story, and we all should heed its warning about falling into Satan’s trap.

The GoFundMe campaign’s a good idea, Br. Nate; I hope it brings more money for your ministry.

God bless you always.

Eileen

15. Birobidjan July 12, 2018 @ 8:47 pm

@ +BN

This One caused me Tears!!

16. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 8:56 pm

@Eileen Kuch

Thanks for your commendation and your continual financial support.

Please know that in every generation Christ arranges for specific enemies of The Church to exist who are on a constant attack so that His disciples can “learn war.”

“These are the nations which the Lord left, to prove Israel by them, even as many of Israel as had not known all the wars of Canaan;

Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing thereof.” Judges 3

Our generation is faced with a specific and malefic enemy, JEWS, who continue to attack all that is good and virtuous, that is, ALL that The Church teaches.

This enemy, is the “brood of Satan,” as Christ taught, and the works of their father the devil they do.

Jews murder, they lie, they deceive, they contrive, they “quote scripture” in order to trip us up, yet violate even natural law, let alone divine law.

Once the wicked Jews of Jesus time had an opportunity to take Christ when He was vulnerable (they hid under the cover of darkness when Judas led them to Him while in an agony of sweat and blood) it was then (in their “hour of darkness”) that they dragged Christ to Pilate leveling false charges against Him.

“Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” the wicked Jews demanded of Pilate, as I BROUGHT OUT in this Video.

This is the high point of the Video. Not sure why those enslaved to the letter of the law don’t see it.

I’m wasn’t so much interested in repeating word for word all the back-and-forth passages of this scene in the life of Jesus, so I hastened to the denouement by showing TODAY’s ENEMIES, whom we as Christ’s disciples, must fight.

Aha! There’s Schumer, then the Devil’s pitchfork complete with worldly romanesque guards at the HanuKAKAH crap on the White House lawn.

Then JEW Money on Wall Street, Gary Cohn of Goldman Sachs lighting the Ka Kah menorah, Netanyahu crowned with worldly occult horns, then the Tower of Babel of the Synagogue of Satan on Capitol Hill, then Theresa May with Nathan Rothschild, ALL in the Lake of Fire.

This is a LONG WAR we must fight, dear Eileen.

My GoFundMe campaign, as you inquire, ebbs and flows, (mostly ebbs), but I’m in this battle AGAINST THE WICKED JEWS to the end.

It’s like Jeff Rense remarked today when we discussed the upshot of this Video and he telling me that JEWtube has two strikes against him:

“Jews don’t belong on this planet.”

I took up arms in 2007, dear Eileen.

God forbid I should ever lay them down.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

17. Edward July 12, 2018 @ 9:29 pm

@All

Thank Christ that Ireland has stood up against the Satanic Force of Israhell stealing land.

18. Brother Nathanael July 12, 2018 @ 9:42 pm

@Birobidjan

Me too!

When I watched the initial posting on RJN, I too cried right at the end.

It was a tough haul.

Probably a total of some 90 hours went into this Vid from conception through filming, through more conception, then formatting, illustrating, audio editing, graphic editing etc.

Much of the clip of Jesus in the desert is not wholly the original, for I use MY OWN voice for Satan’s words altered by a special technique, my own music audio selection employed (Bloch’s Suite Hebraique, not the original clip’s music), interspersed with the Pilate/Crucify Him scene that I added, etc, and my own sound effects like Christ catching the stone.

I and my videographer did a yeoman’s job on the last segment with our own multi-layered sound effects, our own lake of fire multi layered inlay, and our own remarkable 3D techniques employed with the images.

We had to render in 3 separate parts, and the last 3D segment took over an hour and a half to render.

Wow! I’m praying it will go viral. +bn

19. Lars July 12, 2018 @ 11:20 pm

Yes you hit it on the head. :-)

The last segment showing what the so-called Jews are being tempted with is accurate and all authored by the same Satan.

Christ was tempted in all points like we are, except without sin.

Temptation for man comes in three areas of our human propensities.

The lust of the flesh,

The lust of the eyes,

The pride or vain glory of life.

All these are not of the Father, but of the world, and are temporary. (1Jno.2:15-17)

Our identity in the divine nature of which Christians partake, lifts us up above that level of thinking to the spiritual realm where we, even now, sit together with Jesus in the heavenly realm in Christ. (Eph.2:4-6) The fundamental source of our spiritual mind and understanding in this spiritual life in Christ, is the gift of his Spirit. Having eyes, we see, and having ears, we hear all that the world cannot. (Gal.5:16-ff)

If Jesus had used his divine power to show that he was more than a man but actually the Son of God and in fleshly desire turned the stones into bread, then he would have been the man who is no longer a man.

If Jesus had bowed down and worshiped Satan to receive an earthly kingdom to gain what his eyes could see in that instant, he would have been a Christ who is no longer Christ.

If Jesus had tempted God by asking him to save him when there was no need or any service to His will, and in Pride thrown himself off of the pinnacle of the Temple, then his filial relationship with his father would be nullified and he would have been the son who is no longer a son.

Holiness is that which never compromises. Holiness cannot quit or go back. There is only one, and a unity in one - the unity of the spirit. And that is had by abiding in His word. “He that does the will of God abides forever.”

20. zionism July 13, 2018 @ 3:54 am

Jesus the Son of Mary will kill the false messiah

21. zionism July 13, 2018 @ 3:56 am

Hagia Sophia and The Ottomans By Sheikh Imran Hosein

22. Michael Mazur July 13, 2018 @ 3:58 am

Without food one can survive all that time, but without water, after three days in the desert heat, one dies.

23. jim July 13, 2018 @ 7:47 am

Great Video: The Democrats and the Press sold out to Satan… But so have many Religions….Be careful out there A lot of Deception

24. Brother Nathanael July 13, 2018 @ 8:18 am

@Michael Mazur

Perhaps Christ did have at times some water since at the end of the forty days Scriptures state He was hungry.

Thus, there is no doubt both by Scripture’s assertion that He “fasted” with the result of hunger, that Christ indeed fasted, eating nothing. (Luke 4:2) (Matthew 4:2)

25. KC July 13, 2018 @ 11:30 am

A portrait of Chertoff would’ve strongly reinforced Jews’ allegiance to satan.

Judge Ginsburg…Masha Gessen…well, Netanyahu sums it up too.

26. benzion kook July 13, 2018 @ 12:17 pm

Anything the Jew likes is evil.

Anything the Jew hates is good.

27. Citizenfitz July 13, 2018 @ 1:43 pm

It’s strange isn’t it? The Kingdom of God is right before us; and it isn’t even that hard to get in.

It’s harder to go to Hell than to Heaven - but Hell is the destination for most of humanity. Many saints have said the following or a variation of it: “Indeed a great multitude shall be saved - but compared to the multitude that is damned they will seem to be only a few.” - St. Augustine

It’s common to speak of the departed as having, “Gone home to God!” Well… hopefully… but the world is a proving ground where our place in eternity is determined and it’s certain that Hell’s mouth is bigger than heaven’s.

Unrepentent Jews are certainly headed for a harsh Hell. But not as harsh as the Hell reserved for bad Christians: “St. Macarius was living among some ruins when one day he found a skull and turning it over with his staff, asked it who it had been. “I was the high priest of the pagans of this place.” it answered. “And where are you now?” he asked. “In Hell!” came the reply. Macarius then asked the skull if its place was very deep in Hell. “As far down as the earth is below Heaven.” “Are there any souls lower than you?” “Yes, the souls of the Jews.” “And are there any souls lower than the Jews?” “Yes, the souls of bad Christians - who were redeemed by the blood of Christ but valued their salvation cheaply.”

I’ve known many Jews in my life and I’ve generally liked and gotten alone well with them and don’t want anything bad to happen to them but there’s definitely a kike element one has to be wary of. The kikes hide among the normal Jews, using them as cover for their criminal schemes. And bit by bit they manage to entrain other Jews. As always, the kikes stir up s***, then abscond when things get ugly - leaving the little Jews to face the anger of the mob.

As I see it the problem isn’t so much “the Jews” as it is the Synagogue of Satan. Its toxic fumes leave most Jews psychologically sickened for life. But facts must be faced: most Jews are headed down.

And not just Jews:

“For many are called but few are chosen.” - St. Mark 20:16

“Lord, are there few that are saved? But he said to them: Strive to enter by the narrow gate; for many, I tell you, shall seek to enter, and shall not be able.” - St. Luke 13:23-24

“Enter ye in at the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat. How narrow is the gate and how strait is the way that leads to life, and few there are that find it.” - St. Matthew 7:13-14

“Indeed, a multitude shall see salvation; but they will seem to be only a few compared to the multitude that is damned.” - St. Jean Marie Vianney

“When St. Francis Jerome was preaching in the square, he was routinely harassed by a brazen woman named Catherine - the mistress of a rich man - who would interrupt him with shouts, jests and noisy musical instruments. One day, as she was making her usual commotion, the saint paused and looked up at her window, saying, “Beware my daughter of resisting grace; before eight days pass God will punish you.” This only made her even more boisterous. However, eight days later as he was passing through the square, her windows were shuttered. Neighbors told him that she had died earlier that day.

“Died?” he replied, “Well, let her tell us now what she gained by laughing at Hell. Let’s go ask her!” A large crowd followed him up to the death chamber hoping to see a miracle. Francis Jerome paused and said a brief prayer then uncovered the face of the dead woman. In a loud voice he commanded: “Catherine, tell us where you are now.” At this, the corpse resumed some color then lifted its head and opened its eyes. Looking wildly at those present the woman cried, “I’m in Hell! I’m in Hell!” At this she collapsed back into death.”

“The number of the saved is as few as the number of grapes left after the vineyard-pickers have passed.” - St. Jean Marie Vianney

“Be one of the small number who find the way to life, and enter by the narrow gate into Heaven. Take care not to follow the majority and the common herd, so many of whom are lost. Do not be deceived; there are only two roads: one that leads to life and is narrow; the other that leads to death and is wide. There is no middle way.” - St. Louis Marie de Montfort

“How many souls turn away from the road to glory, and go to hell!” - St. Francis Xavier

“Behold how many there are who are called, and how few who are chosen! And behold, if you have no care for yourself, your perdition is more certain than your amendment, especially since the way that leads to eternal life is so narrow.” - St. John of the Cross

“There are many who arrive at the faith, but few who are led into the heavenly kingdom. Behold how many are gathered here for today’s Feast-Day: we fill the church from wall to wall. Yet who knows how few they are who shall be numbered in that chosen company of the Elect?” - Pope St. Gregory the Great

“A multitude of souls fall into the depths of Hell, and it is of the faith that all who die in mortal sin are condemned for ever and ever. According to statistics, approximately 80,000 persons die every day. How many of these will die in mortal sin, and how many will be condemned! For, as their lives have been, so also will be their end.” - St. Anthony Mary Claret

“As a man lives, so shall he die.” - St. Augustine

“Ah! A great many persons live constantly in the state of damnation!” - St. Vincent de Paul

“The Lord called the world a “field” and all the faithful who draw near to him “wheat.” All through the field, and around the threshing-floor, there is both wheat and chaff. But the greater part is chaff; the lesser part is wheat, for which is prepared a barn not a fire. […] The good also are many, but in comparison with the wicked the good are few. Many are the grains of wheat, but compared with the chaff, the grains are few.” - St. Augustine

“The more the wicked abound, so much the more must we suffer with them in patience; for on the threshing floor few are the grains carried into the barns, but high are the piles of chaff burned with fire.” - Pope St. Gregory the Great

“What do you think? How many of the inhabitants of this city may perhaps be saved? What I am about to tell you is very terrible, yet I will not conceal it from you. Out of this thickly populated city with its thousands of inhabitants not one hundred people will be saved. I even doubt whether there will be as many as that!” - St. John Chrysostom

“Taking into account the behaviour of mankind, only a small part of the human race will be saved.” - Lucy of Fatima

“So many people are going to die, and almost all of them are going to Hell! So many people falling into hell!” - Bl. Jacinta of Fatima

“Countless hosts have fallen into Hell.” - Venerable Mary of Agreda

“Not all, nor even a majority, are saved. They are indeed many - if regarded by themselves, but they are small in comparison with the far greater number of those who shall be punished with the Devil.” -St. Augustine

“The perverse are hard to be corrected, and the number of fools is infinite.” - Ecclesiastes 1:15

“Our chronicles relate an even more dreadful happening. One of our brothers, well-known for his doctrine and holiness, was preaching in Germany. He represented the ugliness of the sin of impurity so forcefully that a woman fell dead of sorrow in front of everyone. Then, coming back to life, she said, “When I was presented before the Tribunal of God, sixty thousand people arrived at the same time from all parts of the world; out of that number, three were saved by going to Purgatory, and all the rest were damned.” - St. Leonard of Port Maurice

“The greater part of men choose to be damned rather than to love Almighty God.” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“The number of the elect is so small - so small - that were we to know how small it is, we should faint away with grief. The number of the elect is so small that were God to assemble them together, He would cry to them, as He did of old, by the mouth of His prophet, “Gather yourselves together, one by one” - one from this province, one from that kingdom.” - St. Louis Marie de Montfort

“The number of the damned is incalculable.” - St. Veronica Giuliani

“What is the number of those who love Thee, O God? How few they are! The Elect are much fewer than the damned! Alas! The greater portion of mankind lives in sin unto the devil, and not unto Jesus Christ. O Saviour of the world, I thank Thee for having called and permitted us to live in the true faith which the Holy Roman Catholic Church teaches. […] But alas, O my Jesus! How small is the number of those who live in this holy faith! Oh, God! The greater number of men lie buried in the darkness of infidelity and heresy. Thou hast humbled Thyself to death, to the death of the cross, for the salvation of men, and these ungrateful men are unwilling even to know Thee. Ah, I pray Thee, O omnipotent God, O sovereign and infinite Good, make all men know and love Thee!” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“I see around me a multitude of those who, blindly persevering in error, despise the true God; but I am a Christian nevertheless, and I follow the instruction of the Apostles. If this deserves chastisement, reward it; for I am determined to suffer every torture rather then become the slave of the devil. Others may do as they please since they are […] reckless of the future life which is to be obtained only by sufferings. Scripture tells us that “narrow is the way that leads to life” […] because it is one of affliction and of persecutions suffered for the sake of justice; but it is wide enough for those who walk upon it, because their faith and the hope of an eternal reward make it so for them. […] On the contrary, the road of vice is in reality narrow, and it leads to an eternal precipice.” - St. Leo of Patara

“I was watching souls going down into the abyss as thick and fast as snowflakes falling in the winter mist.” - Blessed Benedict Joseph Labre

“The majority of men shall not see God, excepting those who live justly, purified by righteousness and by every other virtue.” - St. Justin the Martyr

“The majority of souls appear before the Judgement empty-handed. They did nothing good for eternity.” - Venerable Mary of Agreda

“All infidels and heretics are surely on the way to being lost. What an obligation we owe God! for causing us to be born not only after the coming of Jesus Christ, but also in countries where the true faith reigns! I thank Thee, O Lord, for this. Woe to me if, after so many transgressions, it had been my fate to live in the midst of infidels or heretics!” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“Brethren, the just man shall scarcely be saved. What, then, will become of the sinner?” - St. Arsenius

“If the just man shall scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly man and the sinner appear?” - I St. Peter 1:18

“I fear that Last Day, that day of tribulation and anguish, of calamity and misery, of mist and darkness, that Day on which, if the just have reason to fear, how much more should I: an impious, wretched, and ungrateful sinner!” - Blessed Sebastian Valfre

“Meditate on the horrors of Hell - which will last for eternity because of one easily committed mortal sin. Try hard to be among the few who are chosen. Think of the eternal flames of Hell, and how few there are that are saved.” - St. Benedict Joseph Labre

“The Ark, which in the midst of the Flood was a symbol of the Church, was wide below and narrow above; and, at the summit, measured only a single cubit. […] It was wide where the animals were, narrow where men lived: for the Holy Church is indeed wide in the number of those who are carnal-minded, narrow in the number of those who are spiritual.” - Pope St. Gregory the Great

“In the Great Deluge in the days of Noah, nearly all mankind perished, eight persons alone being saved in the Ark. In our days a deluge, not of water but of sins, continually inundates the earth, and out of this deluge very few escape. Scarcely anyone is saved.” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“Out of one hundred thousand sinners who continue in sin until death, scarcely one will be saved.” - St. Jerome

“Get out of the filth of the horrible torrent of this world, the torrent of thorns that is whirling you into the abyss of eternal perdition. […] This torrent is the world, which resembles an impetuous torrent, full of garbage and evil odors, making a lot of noise but flowing swiftly passed, dragging the majority of men into the pit of perdition.” - St. John Eudes

“Oh how much are the worldlings deceived that rejoice in the time of weeping, and make their place of imprisonment a palace of pleasure; that consider the examples of the saints as follies, and their end as dishonourable; that think to go to Heaven by the wide way that leadeth only to perdition!” - St. John Southwell

“Nor should we think that it is enough for salvation that we are no worse off than the mass of the careless and indifferent, or that in out faith we are, like so many others, uninstructed.” - St. Bede the Venerable

“We owe God a deep regret of gratitude for the purely gratuitous gift of the true faith with which he has favoured us. How many are the infidels, heretics and schismatics who do not enjoy comparable happiness? The earth is full of them and they are all lost!” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“St. Teresa, as the Roman Rota attests, never fell into any mortal sin; but still Our Lord showed her the place prepared for her in Hell; not because she deserved Hell, but because, had she not risen from the state of lukewarmness in which she lived, she would in the end have lost the grace of God and been damned.” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“They who are to be saved are saved as Saints; and they who wish to be saved as imperfect souls, shall not be saved.” - Pope St. Gregory the Great

“They who are enlightened to walk in the way of perfection, and through lukewarmness wish to tread the ordinary path, shall be abandoned.” - Blessed Angela of Foligno

“If you want to be certain of being in the number of the Elect, strive to be one of the few, not one of the many. And if you would be quite sure of your salvation, strive to be among the fewest of the few; that is to say, do not follow the great majority of mankind, but follow those who enter upon the narrow way, who renounce the world, who give themselves to prayer, and who never relax their efforts by day or night, so that they may attain everlasting blessedness.” - St. Anselm

“Live with the few if you want to reign with the few.” - St. John Climacus

“Many begin well, but there are few who persevere.” - St. Jerome

“The saints are few, but we must live with the few if we would be saved with the few. O God, too few indeed they are; yet among those few I wish to be!” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“Those who are saved are in the minority.” - St. Thomas Aquinas

“If you wish to imitate the multitude, then you shall not be among the few who shall enter in by the narrow gate.” - St. Augustine

“Notwithstanding assurances that God did not create any man for Hell, and that He wishes all men to be saved, it remains equally true that only few will be saved; that only few will go to Heaven; and that the greater part of mankind will be lost forever.” - St. John Neumann

“There are few, not many, who enter in at the narrow gate and find the strait way to eternal life.” - Origen

“The path to Heaven is narrow, rough and full of wearisome and trying ascents, nor can it be trodden without great toil; and therefore wrong is their way, gross their error, and assured their ruin who, after the testimony of so many thousands of saints, will not learn where to settle their footing.” - St. Robert Southwell

” So that you will better appreciate the meaning of Our Lord’s words, and perceive more clearly how few the Elect are, note that Christ did not say that those who walked in the path to Heaven are few in number, but that there were few who found that narrow way. It is as though the Saviour intended to say: The path leading to Heaven is so narrow and so rough, so overgrown, so dark and difficult to discern, that there are many who never find it their whole life long. And those who do find it are constantly exposed to the danger of deviating from it, of mistaking their way, and unwittingly wandering away from it, because it is so irregular and overgrown.” - St. Jerome

“It is granted to few to recognise the true Church amid the darkness of so many schisms and heresies, and to fewer still so to love the truth which they have seen as to fly to its embrace.” - St. Robert Bellarmine

“Ah! How very small is the kingdom of Jesus Christ! So many nations have never had the faith!” - St. Peter Julian Eymard

“We were so fortunate to be born in the bosom of the Roman Church, in Christian and Catholic kingdoms, a grace that has not been granted to the greater part of men, who are born among idolaters, Mohammedans, or heretics. […] How thankful we ought to be, then, to Jesus Christ for the gift of faith! What would have become of us if we had been born in Asia, in Africa, in America, or in the midsts of heretics and schismatics? He who does not believe is lost. He who does not believe shall be condemned. And thus, probably, we also would have been lost.” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“So vast a number of miserable souls perish, and so comparatively few are saved!” - St. Philip Neri

“For thus it shall be in the midst of the earth, in the midst of the people, as though a few olives that remain should be shaken out of the olive tree, or grapes when the vintage is ended.” - Isaias 24:13

“And it shall be as when a man gathers in the harvest which remains. […] And the fruit thereof that shall be left shall be as a single cluster of grapes; and as the shaking of the olive tree: two or three berries on the top of the bough, of four or five on the top of the tree, says the Lord, the God of Israel.” - Isaias 17:5-6

“That those who walk in the way of salvation are the smaller number is due to the vice and depraved habits imbibed in youth and nourished in childhood. By these means Lucifer has hurled into Hell so great a number of souls, and continues thus to hurl them into Hell every day, casting so many nations from abyss to abyss of darkness and errors, such as are contained in the heresies and false sects of the infidels.” - Venerable Mary of Agreda

“Yes, indeed, many will be damned; few will be saved.” - St. Benedict Joseph of Labre

“The holy man is perished from off the earth, and there is no one upright amongst men: they all lie in wait for blood, every one. […] He who is best among them is like a brier, and he who is righteous as the thorn.” - Micheas 7:2,4

“But that which brings forth thorns and briers is reprobate, and very near unto a curse, whose end is to be burnt.” - Hebrews 6:8

“I do not speak rashly, but as I feel and think. I do not think that many priests are saved, but that those who perish are far more numerous.” - St. John Chrysostom

“A great number of Christians are lost.” - St. Leonard of Port Maurice

“Bad confessions damned the majority of Christians.” - St. Teresa of Avila

“Christ’s flock is called “little” (Luke 12:32) in comparison with the greater number of the reprobates.” - St. Bede the Venerable

“The greater number of Christians today are damned. The destiny of those dying on one day is that very few - not as many as ten - went strait to Heaven; many remained in Purgatory; and those cast into Hell were as numerous as snowflakes in mid-winter.” - Blessed Anna Maria Taigi

“The common opinion is that the greater part of adults is lost.” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“Among adults there are few saved because of sins of the flesh. […] With the exception of those who die in childhood, most men will be damned.” - St. Regimius or Rheims

“It is as though Jesus said: “O My Father, I am indeed going to clothe myself with human flesh, but the greater part of the world will set no value on my blood!” - St. Isidore of Seville

“How many among these uncivilized peoples do not yet know God, and are sunk in the darkest idolatry, superstition and ignorance! […] Poor souls! These are they in whom Christ saw, in all the horror of His imminent Passion, the uselessness of His agony for so many souls!” - St. Francis Xavier Cabrini

“Nothing afflicts the heart of Jesus so much as to see all His sufferings of no avail to so many.” St. Jean Marie Vianney

“O Jesus! […] Remember the sadness that Thou didst experience when, contemplating in the light of Thy divinity the predestination of those who would be saved by the merits of Thy sacred passion, thou didst see at the same time the great multitude of reprobates who would be damned for their sins, and Thou didst complain bitterly of those hopeless, lost, and unfortunate sinners.” - St. Bridget of Sweden

“The greater part of men will set no value on the blood of Christ, and will go on offending Him.” - St. Isidore of Seville

“Take care not to resemble the multitude whose knowledge of God’s will only condemns them to more severe punishment.” - Blessed John of Avila

“If you wish to imitate the multitude, you shall then not be among the few who shall enter in by the narrow way.” - St. Augustine

“The multitude was put forth.” - St. Matthew 9:25

“How few the Elect are may be understood from the multitude being cast out.” - St. Hilary of Poitiers

“Meditate on the horrors of Hell which will last for eternity because of one easily-committed mortal sin. Try hard to be among the few who are chosen. Think of the eternal flames of Hell, and how few there are that are saved.” - St. Benedict Joseph Labre

“Ah, how many souls lose Heaven and are cast into Hell!” - St. Francis Xavier

“Taking into account the present development of humanity, only a limited number of the human race will be saved […] many will be lost.” - Lucy of Fatima

“All persons desire to be saved, but the greater part, because they will not adopt the means of being saved, fall into sin and are lost. […] In fact, the Elect are much fewer than the damned, for the reprobate are much more numerous than the Elect.” - St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori

“Shall we all be saved? Shall we go to Heaven? Alas, my children, we do not know at all! But I tremble when I see so many souls lost these days. See, they fall into Hell as leaves fall from the trees at the approach of winter.” St. Jean Marie Vianney

“Behold how many there are who are called, and how few who are chosen! And behold, if you have no care for yourself, your perdition is more certain than your amendment, especially since the way that leads to eternal life is so narrow.” St. John of the Cross

“Throughout the generations, few are chosen.” - Origen

“It is certain that few are saved.” - St. Augustine

“There are a select few who are saved.” - St. Thomas Aquinas

“The number of the elect is so small - so small - that, were we to know how small it is, we would faint away with grief: one here and there, scattered up and down the world!” - St. Louis Marie de Montfort

“And they […] shall be so few that they shall easily be counted, and a child shall write them down.” - Isaias 10:19

28. Zionien July 13, 2018 @ 9:07 pm

Deception is Senior Satan’s go to tactic. Don’t take the bait. Be secure in your faith!+

Never Quit - Death Before Dishonor!!! Hey - I’m not doing anything worthwhile anyway..:)+

29. zionism July 14, 2018 @ 1:46 am

Donald Trump Is Deceiving You Into A Rapture - Save Yourself From Antichrist Dajjal

30. zionism July 14, 2018 @ 2:03 am

God’s Warning To The Jews In The Torah

31. zionism July 14, 2018 @ 2:34 am

Temptations of Hollywood and something Strange Is Going In Sports

the one eyed “The Age Of Horus”

32. Brother Nathanael July 14, 2018 @ 8:37 am

To All,

This Video turns the corner for me. I am NOW in this thing for KEEPS.

My ministry is now assured as an enduring continuum.

I’m looking for MAJOR benefactors who can fund me with significant finances.

If you’re willing to come along side of me in OUR fight, please email me at:
    bronathanael[at][yahoo]dot[com]

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

“The Brother Nathanael Foundation” @

Mail:
    Brother Nathanael Foundation
    POB 547
    Priest River ID 83856

33. ricck lineheart July 14, 2018 @ 10:35 am

@All

What a great disappoint that the Messiah the Jews still wait for has already come!

34. Sister Price July 14, 2018 @ 5:05 pm

@ +BN

The new video helped me in my own time of physical trial thank you and God bless you with what you need.

35. Brother Nathanael July 14, 2018 @ 6:05 pm

@Periwinkel

Basically, you’re either an idiot or a follower of Satan, who also could quote Scripture OUT OF CONTEXT and ISOLATED from the entire Holy writings of the Bible.

The Holy prophets, beginning with Moses, insisted that UNLESS Jews “circumcised the foreskin of their hearts” they were outside of the kingdom of God and could not properly call themselves “Yehudim,” “Jews,” which means, “Praisers of God.”

St Paul used the same word, “Yehuda” when he said,

“For he is not a “Praiser of God” (Jew) who is one outwardly, neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a “Praiser of God” (Jew), which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter, whose “yadah” (praise) is not of men but of God.” Romans 2

Thus the Jews of Smyrna and Philadelphia (of whom Christ referenced in the Scripture(s) you quoted from Revelation) who were persecuting the “Israel of God,” “The Church,” were NOT properly Jews as the Holy prophets and St Paul affirmed.

Let me give you a tip, you complete moron.

Start by getting baptized into the Orthodox Church, then read the Bible from cover to cover over one hundred times; memorize many chapters of the Bible; steep yourself in the Church Fathers; then come back here in 25 years and let’s see if you’ve learned a thing or two.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

36. Brother Nathanael July 14, 2018 @ 6:09 pm

Stuck OUT Of The Mud!

GoFundMe +BN Campaign! @

Donate Via GoFundMe

Let’s KEEP This Good Thing SPROUTED!

37. Brother Nathanael July 14, 2018 @ 6:15 pm

To Real Jew News Family,

This Video turns the corner for me. I am NOW in this thing for KEEPS.

My ministry is now assured as an enduring continuum.

I’m looking for MAJOR benefactors who can fund me with significant finances.

I’ve got TONS of plans to bring the message of Christ to the world in a VERY unique and catchy way.

If you’re willing to come along side of me in my ministry, please email me at:
    bronathanael[at][yahoo]dot[com]

+Brother Nathanael Kapner @

“The Brother Nathanael Foundation” @

Mail:
    Brother Nathanael Foundation
    POB 547
    Priest River ID 83856

38. dave July 14, 2018 @ 8:04 pm

A Lutheran Pastor Explains – Russia Is a Beacon of Promise for a Christian Future

The American military is a regime change janissary force for Israel, the banks, and the fossil fuels cartel – and Russia is standing up to it

Mark Dankof Thu, Jul 12, 2018

As an American who has witnessed the metastasizing of 5th stage cancer in the Empire since the 1960s, I must freely admit that the three holidays in this country which produce the most sadness and profound depression for me at this stage of my life are the 4th of July, Veterans’ Day, and Memorial Day.

Donald Jeffries covers the bases on many of my feelings today at Lew Rockwell in an essay entitled Our Plastic Patriotism.

Suffice it to say that cardboard patriots in Star-Spangled Attire mouthing platitudes about “freedom” not only fail to understand that Washington, Adams, and Jefferson would not even recognize what this country has become internationally or domestically, but proceed to a mindless and terrifying embrace of the notion that utilizing the American military as a Regime Change Janissary force for Israel, the banks, and the multinational oil, gas, and mineral consortiums is a laudable thing.

Starting a war of aggression with Russia utilizing NATO would be just terrific by these folks.

Jefferson knew otherwise. Even a cursory look at his writings reveals his grasp of the truism that a country involved perpetually in foreign wars of aggression has a government also bent on destroying the liberties of its domestic population. And yet the flag waving and mindless chants of USA!USA! on this day fail to grasp the dark truth that the United States is the leading nation on the face of the earth in the exportation of the instruments of death and the accompanying ideology of preemptive wars for the promotion of usury, sodomy, Palestinian land theft, and World Government eventually culminating in the appearance of Antichrist.

Just a few days before this fateful 4th of July, I encountered a young man at an exercise gym near Randolph AFB in the Alamo City, also known as Military Town USA. After identifying himself as a member of an Evangelical Baptist Church in San Antonio (read “pro-Zionist” and “pro-Empire“), he proceeded to engage me in conversation on several political subjects that pertain to these very issues.

I told him of some of my past appearances in recent years on Press TV available on YouTube and elsewhere, and jotted down a random sample of some of my articles and interviews in the last decade which include The Closing of the Zionist Mind; FDR and Pearl Harbor: The Primer for the Zionist Assault on the American Republic and the Nation of Iran; Mark Dankof’s Final Word on Michael Collins Piper’s Final Judgment on Israel and the Assassination of JFK; a review of The Real Lincoln; a past radio show on Israel and 9-11; a conversation with Iran’s Kourosh Ziabari on this latter topic; an interview with the Tasnim News Agency of Iran on Western duplicity, and interviews with everyone from David Duke to Bedros Hajian of Armenian Christian television in Los Angeles.

I also included a couple of articles I thought an Evangelical might actually warm up to, including The Church of Smyrna Speaks to the Confessing Church of Christ in This Darkening Hour; and An Overview of Jonah as Prototypical Primer for Catacomb Church and Homeschool Study. For good measure, I threw in a graduate paper of mine on Dispensationalism, just to challenge his eschatology.

Our chat became particularly spirited when the subject of Russia came up. He initiated this. It was fascinating to see that this young Evangelical Baptist’s perception of both President Putin specifically and Russia generally was taken right off the 3×5 note cards of either Hillary Clinton or William Kristol.

I explained that in my view, Russia was not only a post-Communist society coming out of a 70 year tragedy, but that Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church were jointly leading the country into a pre-Bolshevik spiritual, moral, and political renaissance based on Christianity.

I went on to say that Putin’s Russia was the last and best bastion against the New World Order itself, deliberately targeted by globalist forces for this very reason. Using his smart phone, I pointed him to both Russia Insider and Russian Faith as necessary alternatives to American Mainstream Media (MSM) for his careful consideration.

As we parted, I reminded him of Francis Bacon’s famous dictum: “Read, not to believe and take for granted; nor to contradict and confute; but to weigh and consider.”

I ran into him again at the gym on July 3rd. He seemed nervous, distant, even slightly hostile. I greeted him on my way to the jacuzzi after my floor workout. He later caught up with me there but didn’t seem to be the gregarious sort he had been some 72 hours before.

When I inquired as to how he was doing, he suddenly came out with, “My father and my pastor told me to stay away from you and stop reading and listening to these things. They said you must be some sort of Communist.”

I was trying to keep an Old Right Prophet’s straight face when I said, “You know, kid, your father and pastor are wise and cautious fellows. They’re just trying to protect you from concluding that worship of Jesus and Old Glory may not be one and the same thing. That would be a shame after all the work they’ve done in educating you to ‘know the truth, the truth which shall make you free.’” (John 8:32).

The young man never detected the amused sarcastic intent. I parted with him with a sincere handshake and a smile. Maybe he is on the beginning of a journey that will take him to a better vantage point in this present life, and the next one.

And at the end of July 4th, 2018, I take one lesson away from all of this.

If one is indeed encouraged in matters of truth, theology, culture, politics, war, and history to read and to think, to weigh and consider critically from any and all sources of information and knowledge available, it may in fact quite rightly be perceived as a most dangerous and subversive concept. It is apparently considered inherently suspicious by the Citizens of these United States on this hallowed day of Flag Waving and Caesar Worship.

After all, the person making the recommendation might just be some sort of Godless Communist deliberately missing the parades and the stadium fly-overs.

======

Pastor Mark Dankof:

“After the last assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist in Tehran, Newsweek magazine all but confirmed the role of the Mossad and the MEK in that murder (and the previous episodes as well).

The coverage was preposterously positive regarding these killings. To put into perspective just how this ruthless game is played, your readers may find it interesting that when the late Sidney Harman owned Newsweek, his wife was California Democratic Congressman Jane Harman, a member of the House Intelligence Committee.

According to Pat Buchanan, Mrs. Harman was overheard on an American National Security Agency (NSA) wiretap assuring some Israelis at the other end of the conversation that she would use her considerable and covert influence on Capitol Hill to have American prosecutors drop their espionage case against Weissman and Rosen of the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) for illegally obtaining classified National Security Council (NSC) documents on Iran from one Larry Franklin, so-called NSC expert on Iran.

This is just one example of how American financial, political, and media power always seems to intersect when it comes to the subject of Israel. And since Israel and the MEK are now full business partners in directing their animus at Iran, the MEK will draw an increasingly free pass in the American media and government, as long as they are doing the Mossad and Israeli Lobby’s bidding.”

(Mark Dankof is a Lutheran clergyman, radio broadcaster, and past contributor to Press TV, the International Christian Family Network in Los Angeles, the American Free Press, and the Tasnim News Agency of Iran.)

39. Caveman2012 July 15, 2018 @ 1:01 am

Dear +BN,

This video is without doubt one of your best ones, bravo! Many thanks for your hard work and endurance in the fight against evil.

I have often reflected upon Satan offering Jesus Christ to rule this world if He bowed to him. It shows that Satan is indeed the ruler of this world, otherwise he could not offer it to Jesus!

This means that this world (our universe) is closer to Hell than to Heaven, but still offering the opportunity of redemption.

It is like a prison, in which all inmates are condemned to death and Satan is the prison warden. He has power to make life hard to those inmates, but he cannot do whatever he likes to them. He must abide by the rules of the Creator, so to say, the Commander-in-Chief of all creation. And the main rule is that we are free to choose to be for or against God.

One book I found very useful for grasping the perspective of our enemy is “The Screwtape letters” of C.S. Lewis, a Christian author. The demon Screwtape writes to his nephew and lesser demon Wormwood how to better defile humans, indeed the perspective of the Devil. Anyone interested can find it as pdf in this link:

www.samizdat.qc.ca/arts/lit/PDFs/ScrewtapeLetters_CSL.pdf

40. zionism July 15, 2018 @ 2:58 am

This beautiful woman got up to do her dough at dawn
    And the rooster crowed at dawn
    Let’s go and make our living by the name of God
    I wish you a good morning so let’s get up

God bless this morning, I don’t know what’s in store.
    Put my hand in youra and get up
    If you believe in God you will live in peace
    Leave it to God
    You better get up and hurry up before the sun is too high

The sun has risen / and God is king of this all
    Go after your living / Leave it to God, he’ll help you out
    Why don’t you carry your pickaxe and the rest of your equipment and let’s go!

41. zionism July 15, 2018 @ 3:03 am

Were is the Christian Love in the world?!

When ever someone asked Jesus which of God’s Commandments was the most important, Jesus said these two are the most important of all: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind” and “Love your neighbor just as much as you love yourself.”

“Love” can mean many different things, but the “Christian love” that Jesus talked about means treating others with kindness and respect and helping them when they need it. It is the kind of love we do instead of the kind of love we feel.

Parable of the Good Samaritan

A parable is a short story that teaches a moral or spiritual lesson by comparing it to something from everyday life. Jesus loved to tell a good story to make a point, and The Good Samaritan is one of His most famous parables of all.

“Love your neighbor as yourself” was part of the Old Testament Law (Leviticus 19:18) that was sacred to Jesus’ kinfolk, the Jews. But, many people thought a “neighbor” meant only their fellow Jews.

One day a lawyer asked Jesus, “And just who is my neighbor?” Jesus told the Parable of The Good Samaritan to answer his question in a way we can never forget:

A Jewish man was taking a trip alone and was attacked by robbers. They beat him, robbed him of everything he had, and left him nearly dead beside the road.

After while, a Jewish priest came along and saw the poor man lying beside the road. As a religious man, you would expect him to stop and do what he could to help. But, instead, he kept going and pretended he did not see. Later, a Levite came along. Levites were assistants to the priests, so you would expect him to stop and help, too. But, he did just like the priest and kept on going.

The Good Samaritan bandaged the man’s wounds, put him on his own donkey and took him to an inn.

Finally, a Samaritan man came by. Even though they both lived in the land of Palestine and shared a similar religion, the Jews and the Samaritans definitely did not think of each other as “neighbors.” In fact, they hated each other. The Samaritans came from a different race of people than the Jews. They had considered each other enemies for hundreds of years and refused to even talk to each other!

You would expect the Samaritan man to be the one who just passed by without helping. Instead, this Samaritan man took pity on the injured Jewish man. He bandaged his wounds. He put him on his own donkey and took him to an inn where he could be safe and recover. Since the injured man had been robbed of everything he had, the Samaritan man even paid his bill at the inn and paid the innkeeper to take good care of him!

After telling this story, Jesus turned to the lawyer who had asked, “And who is my neighbor?” and said to him, “Now which of the three men that passed by was a neighbor to the injured man?”

The lawyer was forced to admit that it was the Samaritan who treated the injured man as a neighbor, not his fellow Jews who did nothing to help.

Jesus then said, “Yes, now go and do the same!”

42. Monsinjour Welkish Hen July 15, 2018 @ 6:00 am

Didn’t see the ‘flourishes’ of videographer finesse before! Very nicely produced! And, I also like the audio (Satan’s ‘richly evil’ voice, in particular).

It’s a very heartfelt, virile, meaty, production. It contains all the life and vitality that contemporary Jewish media does not.

I like at the conclusion, where you encourage individuals not to put back down, the arms that they may have taken up.

Satan is equal to Temptation.

And Temptation, is a little boy with a pussy.

43. Honorary Jew July 15, 2018 @ 11:12 am

I was on a flight with Jewblue and during the flight, I used their in-air wifi.

Since Bro Nat was announcing his latest video, I went onto the site during a Thursday evening flight and to my surprise, I was denied access to the site.

Apparently the reputational filtering and categorization of websites labeled this site as hate-related or something along those lines.

Well, Bro Nat, your “reputation” is preceding you in even more ways than perhaps we all imagined. The Jew censorship even extends to “Jew Blue.”

44. KathJuliane July 15, 2018 @ 1:21 pm

Vesti: Putin Visits Valaam, The Sacred Orthodox Christian Monastery, On The Day Of Saint Sergius and Herman

Vladimir Putin visited one of the most sacred places in Russia. He visited Valaam on the day of the memory of the founders of the Savior Transfiguration Monastery, Saints Sergius and Herman.

However, Putin doesn’t need a special occasion to go there. He’s been paying close attention to the fate of the monastery.

45. B July 15, 2018 @ 2:14 pm

Should there be a new physical museum located somewhere on the earth that presents documentation about the truth of Jewish history ( the same truth of Jewish history that is given here on this BN website ) ?

The best location for such a new museum building would be to request the following much better Jewish history museum use, for the Washington DC downtown money printing press building that is now located directly next door to the main Washington DC Jewish Holocaust building.

Since real estate is very hard to find in downtown Washington DC, the present money printing presses could easily be relocated to the suburbs or anywhere else, and permit this much better Jewish history museum use of this valuable downtown DC property.

And another important justification for this change request, is how Jews and Judaism are so very closely attached to this money printing press building.

Judaism stands for the blood of atonement (the forgiveness of sin by the spilling of blood), and money and time seems to be the first primary real blood that often gets spilt first from many innocent people in all of the very many wars, as money is behind every war.

46. Seek The Truth July 15, 2018 @ 6:14 pm

Brother Nathanael,

Can you tell me where these movie clips came from?

Did you produce and direct the movie or did someone else?

If not, how old is the movie and what is the title and who directed it and starred in it.

I might want to watch it sometime. Thanks.